Aims of the School
"Inspiring a Lifelong Love of Learning"
We aim for every child to be a happy, successful and confident individual with an enthusiasm for life long learning.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting curriculum in a stimulating environment which enables each child to enjoy learning and fulfil their potential
- Promoting a very positive school ethos
- Encouraging everyone to live and work together co-operatively, showing consideration and respect for each other.
- Developing the partnership between home, school, and the wider community
- Encouraging and enabling independence
- Encouraging safe practices at all times by developing risk awareness for selves and others
- Providing opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural well-being of pupils
- Encouraging children to take responsibility and show respect for their environment
- Raising awareness of their role and those of others in the community by developing social awareness
- Implementing all the elements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and the National Curriculum
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles